At Isle PediSpa foot spa and nail salon, every precaution is taken to ensure your safety and protect your health. Be confident that the professionals at Isle PediSpa follow every preventative procedure when it comes to your well being.
The first step in becoming a Isle PediSpa client is to complete the Client Profile that is based on those used by Podiatrists for their patients.
Basin Soaks and Hand Sprayed Lavations
Instead of in sinks with noisy jets, your feet soak in basins while water is gently sprayed over your feet during lavations. Aside from being quieter and more soothing, basins are easier to sanitize and disinfect as there are no places like jets, filters and tubes for bacteria to lurk and thrive.
Rigorous Sterilization and Sanitizing Procedures
All metal implements are sealed in envelopes and sterilized in a steam autoclave similar to those used in dental offices. Your Isle PediSpa attendants use a fresh bag of implements, opened exclusively for you.
After each customer treatment, we perform the following cleaning and disinfecting procedures:
- Wash the surface of the alcove walls and basins with antibacterial detergent rinse with clear water and pat dry.
- Spray the entire surface contact area with EPA hospital grade disinfectant and let dry for 10 minutes.
- Test for residual chlorine.
At the end of each day, the following sanitizing procedures are performed on all foot baths:
- Remove screen and clean debris trapped in basin.
- Wash screen and inlet/outlet of with a chlorine solution.
- Complete flush of the system.
Living Air Purification System
Our Living Air Purification System moves natural levels of ozone move throughout the spa environment, penetrating carpet, drapes, furniture, and other hard-to-reach areas reducing mold, bacteria, and mildew. With Living Air, you always breathe fresh, clean air.