COVID-19 Health Guidelines
Isle Pedispa is dedicated to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of each and every guest. As directed by the state of Texas and international guidance set forth by the CDC and WHO, we are required to enforce the following health protocols:
- APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
- NO WALK- INS.
- PLEASE CALL (713) 528 – 8880 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
UPON ARRIVAL: Please wait in your car OR out front and give us a call to check in. Mask are REQUIRED before entering. We will come get you when your technicians are ready for you. We will be screening at the door for your temperature. Once finish screening, please wash your hands before your services.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS, OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN LAB CONFIRMED TO HAVE COVID 19, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE AND/OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or have a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees
- TX STATE COVID-19 Guidelines for Salons
- TX STATE COVID-19 Guidelines for Salon Customers
- Isle Pedispa Sanitation Protocols
Isle Pedispa COVID-19 Certifications:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION TO ENSURE EVERYONE’S SAFETY.